HEALTHCARE & PATIENT JOURNEYS
CYNEFIN CENTRE PROGRAMME
Never has the need to take a complexity-informed approach to healthcare been more apparent; one that puts lived experience and context at the centre of a logic of care.
As a membership-focused organisation, The Cynefin Centre aims to provide practical and methodological scaffolding for practitioners in healthcare looking to make use of sense-making in their organisations and beyond. By joining our healthcare programme, you will be connecting to a wide and diverse community of practice, a movement of practitioners and organisations looking to make meaningful change for social good.
Due to the varied work we have built in the area of health, we can offer levels of service varying from tailor made bespoke projects, to tried and tested pulse survey options and signifier libraries around issues such as staff wellbeing and leadership journaling amongst others.
OUR PREVIOUS PROJECTS HAVE INCLUDED
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME INCLUDE?
Like all our Cynefin Centre programmes, members of the health programme have access to the following support..
- A network of practitioners in their area of expertise and beyond
- Pre-designed and literature-supported material for their SenseMaker® collectors
- SenseMaker® user licenses, the number of which depends on the type of membership
- Training in designing and understanding SenseMaker® projects
- Access to webinars and additional resources
- Support in developing new methods, themes and areas of research that are consistent with the aims and direction of the health programme.
WHO CAN JOIN
This programme is open to governmental, not for profit, academic institutions, and occasional commercial organisations who orient themselves towards the public good. We also welcome students who are interested in experimenting and gaining experience with our tools.
To get in touch with one of our experienced consultants, send us a message!